Thursday, September 16, 2010

two papers over ~~
oni 3 more to go =)
will be having the nex paper on nex tuesday
so excluding 2day i will have 4 more days to prepare
nex week will be a tough week, all the tough subjects =X

y'day things go a little out of control
the nite before, i slept quite late, coz i was really in the mood to do the QT past years
since the paper is in afternoon so i tot of waking up at 9 to continue doin past years
and seriously i did set the alarm at 9
however y'day when i woke up it was already 12 somtin >.<
the paper is at 2, and i nid to leave home at 1

OMG i was like jump off the bed and rush to bathroom and bath
my brain was totally blank at that time, hands were shaking =S
was so sked dat time,
and the consequences is i forgot to bring my purse and i tot i "forget" to bring my hp too lol
yea i tot i din bring my hp, and shit i don rmb rachel's and every1's number
i cant even call them usin bro's hp
so i went round to search for them, lucky me they were at the usual spot
and just when i wanted to tell rachel i forgot to bring my hp
i touched my pocket and there it is lol
the hp is in my pocket, how come i din discover dat =.=

i jux dono y i did not hear the alarm
mayb i accidentally off it?
luckily i woke up on time, still have some time to prepare myself :P
nex time mayn i shud set two alarms, it would be safer this way


No comments:

Post a Comment